Wednesday, February 27, 2013

EOC Week 8: Creative Concept


Radio is still a good medium to get information across most people spend a lot of time in their cars commuting and just cruising around.  You have 30 seconds to get your point across and get people to get interested in your product which can definitely be a challenge.  So my creative concept for promoting my bar is going to be a radio commercial that I will write and produce myself.  I have all the tools necessary and the talent needed to put it all together.  The plan would be to broadcast it on the stations that my ideal cliental would be listening too.  I would also find a way to get onto Pandora and other internet stations because people listen to them more than actual radio I feel like.  Some people have Pandora constantly going on in their house, and nobody buys the actual version with no commercials so everyone has to listen to them.  What I would also like to do is actually put up the different recipes for the beer that we will brew in the brewery.  I have been making beer for the past 5 years and have created my own recipes but would also look up some different ones too.  This is to make sure that we have a wide variety to attract all different kinds of beer lovers to the brewery.  I believe that with this commercial done with quality and advertising our beers will strongly encourage people to visit and keep visiting the restaurant.  

No comments:

Post a Comment